At Nick T. Arnold Jewelers, we are committed to providing all associates with a professional and welcoming work environment. We pride ourselves on being Owensboro’s premiere jeweler. Because we know our people are our greatest asset, we strive to create a fun, fast pace, collaborative atmosphere; making our store the best place to work and shop in Owensboro.
As an associate of Nick T. Arnold Jewelers you can come to work in a comfortable setting by expecting the following:
-Fast paced environment
-Encouraging and supportive
-A challenging and rewarding workplace
-The opportunity to work with other professionals
-Compensation that is fair in accordance with your efforts and contribution to the success of the business
-Benefits that commensurate with other small businesses
-An open door policy
- Evenings free
- Sundays off
We create long term relationships by offering a warm and friendly atmosphere and a beautiful environment, staffed by an ethical and professional team. We offer fine quality, extraordinary service and exceptional value. All of us make an investment in our success through our individual and collective commitment to integrity and excellence. In all of our decisions and actions, we respect the values and principles on which our company was built.
We Are Hiring:
Part-time and Full-time Sales Associates
The perfect candidate should be
- FRIENDLY - you're that person that can make friends with strangers and loves providing a next-level customer experience
- EXPERIENCED sales associate - you've worked in retail and love the fast-paced environment
- SELF-STARTER that is always looking for the next task to conquer
- CURIOUS person looking to gather expert knowledge about jewelry, watches, and clock repair
- GO GETTER, there isn't a sales goal you haven't crushed
- DEPENDABLE - we're looking for that friend that we can always count on to show-up
- TEAM PLAYER - there is no task too big or too small for you to pitch in and help our team succeed
If this sounds like you and you are looking to join our team, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also apply by clicking this link: APPLY HERE